London Parks & Gardens Trust
Clockwise Kensington Walk
Turn right at the back of the Pembroke Square to reach Edwardes Square. The entrance to the garden is on the south side (to the left), by a pedimented building known as the Temple, on the south side.
Edwardes Square is a late Georgian square built as part of the development of the Edwardes Estate, owned by William Edwardes, 2nd Lord Kensington. The private central garden was provided for the use of residents, and has a gardener's lodge in Greek Revival style, known as The Temple. The gardens were laid out in 1820 and have paths, shrubberies, lawns and many fine trees. Today there is an extensive rose pergola, croquet lawn, tennis court and children's play area.