The Trust welcomes applications for membership from all who care about London's natural and designed open spaces. Members contribute to – and benefit from:
- London Landscapes: a newsletter of what's happening in London's open spaces - news, commentary and events listings.
- The London Gardener: the Trust's scholarly journal
- Lectures, study days, seminars and conferences on issues of importance to Greater London's open space network.
- Visits and walks: (often related to Lectures) to London's old and new green spaces, focus on design, conservation, restoration and history.
- Support for community groups, educators, students, local authorities, professionals - all who work to protect and promote London's green spaces.
- The London Inventory of Historic Green Spaces: more than 2300 historic landscapes researched, located and described.
- Open Garden Squares Weekend: more information at www.opensquares.org.
UK members receive a free ticket (joint members and trusts / societies: two tickets).
Your membership and support will make a difference.
If you join London Parks & Gardens Trust, you will receive:
- the Trust newsletter, London Landscapes, three times a year
- the annual scholarly journal The London Gardener
- a free ticket to Open Garden Squares Weekend (UK members only. Joint members and trusts / societies: two tickets.)
- access to The London Inventory of Historic Green Spaces
- discounted member rates for lectures and some other events.
How to join:
You can join in one of four ways: